CareerScope’s mission REMOVE THE GUESSWORK for career-seekers as they navigate – ensuring clarity, confidence, enthusiasm and success in matching their careers to what they do best STRENGTHEN career counselors’ capacity to GUIDE career-seekers. Introduce EXTRAORDINARY technology and services that build on our decades of mission-driven history
Over the years, we at CareerScope have been fortunate to build partnerships across many communities, learning about the work you do & the people you serve,
However, we know there is always more to learn. That’s why we’re launching an initiative to dig deeper into the organizations that are embracing the new CareerScope in order to better understand how and why they use it.
While there is a common theme of “helping people in transition” that applies to all of our markets, we suspect that there are specific aspects of the CareerScope assessment that each of our markets uses and values differently – but we don’t know what we don’t know.
- We don’t know if there are “things” valued in your market that we haven’t yet identified.
- We don’t know what new themes you can help us discover.
- We don’t know if your best practices can be shared across markets
- We don’t know which lessons you’ve learned that would be useful to others.
If you attended any of our webinars over the past year, you heard me state CareerScope’s commitment to helping our partners achieve their missions. We’re equally as committed to listening to and learning from our partners to continue developing meaningful solutions. We all win if we can repeat the success of our most successful partners. Knowing how you improve your community will help us discover our path.
What is your mission? What is your vision? We need to know.
- We need to know to make your experience better.
- We need to know to provide a better product and service.
- We need to know to help you reach more people.
- We need to know so that we can build more partnerships.
Why? Because our mission doesn’t exist without yours.